[NTLK] Newton X10 controller?

From: Rui Curveira (rui_at_interlog.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 14:18:42 EST

I found a reference to Newton X10 control software in the NewtonTalk
archive:
 Re: [NTLK] x10.nwt Newt 3.4
Did anything ever happen with this software? Was there any further
development on it? (Doesn't appear to be) I have always been curious
about this. It would be pretty cool to hook up one of these little guys:

http://www.x10.com/firecracker/fc_learnmore_br1ab.htm
to a Newton (with a Serial converter cable of course). I like how the
Firecracker product is described "- about the size of Fig Newton ô!"
Anyway, I'm not a programmer so i wouldn't know the first thing about
doing something like this, but It would be cool if I could use my MP100
as an X10 controller!

Dreaming in blissful ignorance.
Rui