Re: [NTLK] 2100 e-mail setup problems

From: sune_at_hsk.dk
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 10:36:01 EST

Actually you're right - Eudora Light sends/retrieves mail from your
computers Eudora database. It used to work fine for me running on a 6400 and
MP 2100. I could answer mail when roaming the world. Finally at home, I
connected to the little Eudora/Newt app running on my mac, and off it went
to the Mac. The mail was sent on to the world I used to roam, when I pressed
"Send" in Eudora on the Mac.

Eudora Pro, however, connects to a POP server.

Sune, Denmark

Cool Newt backdrop utility? Check NiftyDrop:
http://homepage.mac.com/tuborg/NiftyWeb/