Re: [NTLK] Killing repeating meetings

From: Filmer, Paul E. (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 09:56:08 EST

That would be 1904 - which is a real pain to get to in Dates...

Alternatives: the package "Death to 1904"

Use a soup browser to kill the Repeat Meetings soup, but you will kill all
the other entries too...

Browse the soup and find the culprit and kill only that entry, if you can
find it using Newton-time rather than meat-time.

Paul F.