Re: [NTLK] Newton Backup Express from NewtBX@aol.com

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 09:30:15 EST

at the temporal coordinates: 2/27/02 12:22 AM, the entity known as Grant
[Apple Mechanic] Hutchinson at grant_at_splorp.com conveyed the following:

> In a previous message, Jeremy Bond Shepherd typed vigorously:
>
>> Can anybody shed some light? Does anyone here know who NewtBX_at_aol.com
>> is/was? Anyone else have this software?
>
> I did find a "Bob Anderson" with the address newtbx_at_home.com in the
> Google Groups archive. The link below is to a message dated September
> 20th, 2000. If he was using an @Home account then, he probably isn't
> using it now...
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=B5EDB4E9.3426%25newtbx%40home.com
>
> So close.

Well... my @Home e-mail goes dead after *tomorrow*, so if you send an
e-mail REAL quick, it might just get through. The two most likely things it
would change to are (I *think*) @comcast.net or @attbi.com (or is that .net
also??). Same user name.

Just a thought.

- Eric.