Re: [NTLK] 2100 memory

From: DON (don_at_dcphotos.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 09:11:48 EST

I (Don) asked:

on 26-02-2002 3:21, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:
> Aagh! Sorry, just seems like no one answers these oft-recurring questions
> anymore.
>
> A 2100 has 4MB of Flash RAM for storage, and 4MB of DRAM, like the RAM in
> your PC or Mac. When you tap Extras->i->Memory Info, you'll see the
> status of all of your stores, starting with Internal. Part of Internal is
> used for the system, so that's why the used and free numbers won't add up.

I was asking where to look for the figure 3984K of memory. I know/knew my
2100 has 4MB of Flash RAM for storage, and 4MB of DRAM. I was asking where
does one look on there pad to see the figure 3984k as Rolf Brakvatne had
asked about.
I looked at the FAQ's you refer to...no help there. Then I used SBM
utilities and found it there. Tap device info and it listed as the ram size!
Thanks Don,
Don :-)