[NTLK] 130 Case with slots for all pieces

From: André Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 06:12:23 EST

I believe that someone was looking for a case for thier 130 with the
pc-card slot amoung other things, I believe this is the case. I have
seen this model before and it is quite nice, secure for te newt but
still easy enough if you want to remove it, plus it can be used as a
wallet. The bigger case I'm not sure what it is but if you want to pick
up the set and the other case will fit the 2000 I'd be interested in
buying it from you.

André