[NTLK] hhsys article 1994 2.5 on scrolling

From: Jeroen Goulooze (jeroengoulooze_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 05:09:40 EST

Does anybody have a copy of the Handheld Systems journal 1994 2.5. They can
no longer be dowloaded for free (there is a dead link in the faq developers
edition, but soome research let me to a page where one can order a cd
containing the articles, which I am not planning to do). In it there should
be an article on scrolling behaviour. Since I do not use Newtapp for the app
I'm working on this would be good enough.

btw: Dave Arnolds site has moved, so the NTJ archive is no longer on the url
in the faq.

Jeroen Goulooze