Re: [NTLK] transporting your 2100

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 03:30:14 EST

on 2/26/02 11:54 PM, doppler at doppler_at_mac.com wrote:

> BTW: how do ppl carry day planners such as filofaxes? must be bags i gue=
ss,
> as theyre thicker than the newton

Well, before I got my Newt, my DayTimer=AE was kept in its nice leather combo
wallet/case. :-)=20
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass_at_usa.net>
<mailto:glasshaus5_at_aol.com>
"[T]he law . . . dictated by God Himself is, of course, superior in
obligation to any other. It is binding over all the globe, in all countries=
,
and at all times. No human laws are of any validity if contrary to this."
--Alexander Hamilton, signer of the Constitution