Re: [NTLK] Lotus Notes

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 02:23:43 EST

You mean Cadenza does not recognize the R5 Client installation?
Yes, of course!
But I have read reports where they said that if Cadenza is installed once on
an R4.5 client, that after upgrading to R5 Cadenza would still work...
What I did was installing Cadenza on an R4.5 client and then trying to
connect with the R4.5 client to my R5 database...

Johannes