Re: [NTLK] Phillydiscounter/Variety-Shop -- Verdict?

From: Chet Johns (cjohns_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 23:31:43 EST

I have purchased a couple of MP 2000/2001 battery packs from them but
haven't received them yet. I should get them later this week. They are "new"
and in original packaging but I'm not sure if a battery pack possibly 4-5
years old will still hold a charge. I'll let you know. I have been amazed
this week that I was able to finally charge up some older battery packs I
had written off as dead using the method described earlier in this forum. I
also ordered a carry case for the MP 2000 and that should be here later this
week also.
-Chet