[NTLK] more praise to mr2ndhand

From: doppler (doppler_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 16:03:55 EST

just wanted to add some more praise to THE supplier...

i won one MP2100+card+adapter+PC/interconn cable at ebay US for $155. then
two friends asked me for a source to buy newtons. i said i could try to ask
mr2ndhand. after mailing him the request, amazingly enough, he replied i
could have two more units for the same price - $465 in all, with no
additional freight or insurance costs!

downside was there was no possibility to ship to outside US, but we decided
to ship the lot to a friend for re-routing the package to sweden (a bit
clumsy and time consuming, but still a solution)

mr2ndhand accepted my payment through paypal, even though im not a certified
member (or whatever they call it) and i think the package reached the
destination in US before i paid. shipment in the states took just a few
days. shipment from US to sweden took about 5 business days. the units look
not far from pristine - just the manuals and boxes are missing! the
backlight is visibly stronger than my old MP2000 and even my unused backup
MP2000, the display has a somewhat better contrast and one of the units
happened to be almost noise-less with backlight activated.

as reported by other list members, the package/wrapping mr2ndhand uses is
impressive, it would withstand a lot of pressure and drops - i think i can
even jump on the package!

if youre going to do business with this guy, you can feel safe, IMHO. if
there is a special request, he will try to adopt.

standard disclaimer: im not affiliated, mileage may vary. nothing was wrong
with the units i received - i have no idea how he handles DOAs or other
complaints if something would happen.

peace, roman pixell

doppler