Re: [NTLK] New MP2100 User

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos (AdmiralAK_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 15:23:40 EST

You are very lucky :-)
I've heard lots of bad things about them :p

The game you are looking for is called "waki", you can find it at unna.org
(really nice game). I havent used simple mail so I cant help you thank much
:)

Megia to kainourgio newton :-)

AK

On 2/26/02 12:51, "Andrew Patrikalakis" at <anrp_at_irulethe.net> Wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> I was lucky enough to get a Newton 2100 that actually works from
> GEMEnterprises. My Newton had only minor case wear and a flawless screen with
> a bright backlight. My battery also had no problems charging (I just plugged
> it in and charged it, and it works great). I feel sorry for the people who
> GEMEnterprises sent broken Newtons.
>
> On another note:
> I tried to use SimpleMail, and it doesn't work with my friend's server. I'll
> talk to my friend and we can go through the logs. It gives the error "-ERR Bad
> Login". I don't think this is the case because I'm sure I entered the username
> and password correctly. (Also, LunaSuite works with the same settings I gave
> SimpleMail, so I know I do have the permission to get my mail.)
>
> Also, if anybody would know the name of a game that I used to have (for the
> Newton): You had to tap on boxes and get them to disappear. There had to be
> two boxes with the same pattern touching each other.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew Patrikalakis

> Sent from a Newton - Long live the Green!

| DJ Admiral |
| Club Admiralty 1996-2002 |
| http://www.club-admiralty.com |
| admiral_at_club-admiralty.com |