Re: [NTLK] Question... What do you use your newton for?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 11:57:12 EST

on 2/26/02 12:59 PM, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_mac.com wrote:

>> Ok how do I set my newton up as an alarm clock and how do I play crossword
>> puzzels on it. Also where do I get Geek Safe..
>
> Hm, RTFM, but I'll be nice, open the clock app (by tapping the time top
> left) and tap 'Set', the rest is self explanatory I would think.

Unfortunately, this is a sorry excuse of an alarm clock. What you want to
look for is Adam Tow's (or Foundation System's) Alarm Clock. It is slightly
possible that it is still at <http://www.tow.com/> but I can't attest to
that. It is probably on Unna. You will want the last and free version
(2.7?).

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland