[NTLK] Newton and encodings.

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos (AdmiralAK_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 12:01:24 EST

OK, big big question.
I have been using NewtonPress to do most of my books. Moving slowly away
from latin based languages (or "simple" latin based languugages) I was
wondering what kinds of encodings are available for the newton? I would
really like to be able to write (or tap on an on screen keyboard) in greek,
and several other languages.

Anyone have any idea ? I wanted to write a few greek things up, as well as
some references to Russian, vietnamese and polish grammars.

Thanks

| DJ Admiral |
| Club Admiralty 1996-2002 |
| http://www.club-admiralty.com |