[NTLK] 2100 e-mail setup problems

From: Rolf Brakvatne (rbrak29_at_qwest.net)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 11:02:49 EST

Hello,

I recently got a 2100 to replace a slower eMate for e-mail retrieval, etc. I
used NIE 2.0 and Eudora Pro on the eMate running through a Farallon card
(proper driver loaded) to a DSL modem. Worked flawlessly but slowly.

Now I am trying to set up the same on the 2100 and get error messages when
Eudora Pro launches -- "There are no Internet Setups. You probably want to
create one with Internet Setup". Problem is that there ARE setups entered.

I wiped everything, reinstalled and still the same message.

Tried SimpleMail, and it could not find the DHCP server. SimpleMail worked
fine on the eMate.

Tried Eudora Lite and got another error message at launch (?? - error
number)

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

RB