[NTLK] question for Subject Line of Digest Mode

From: JB (yahwhl_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 08:50:14 EST

I'm seem to be missing a lot of topics in Newtontalk. Is it because I read
"In This Issue:" and if what I'm looking for is not listed I don't read that
particular digest.

In other words in the body of the digest are there emails from members that
DONT make it to the "In This Issue" table of contents, they also seem all
out of order?

JB