[NTLK] OT: PC SoundBlaster for Mac?

From: beaumontj_at_mindspring.com
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 08:28:55 EST

Sorry to be completely off topic, but you are my experts on everything computer! I have an older AGP G4 and I want to buy a sound card (for the audio outs). I’ve noticed the PCI SoundBlaster costs about $30 for PC and $99 for Mac. Reminds me of the old days! My question is, if I can download the Mac drivers, can I buy the PC version for use on my Mac? Please reply off list so as not to incur additional wrath from the list dad. Thanks,

Seth
beaumontj_at_mindspring.com