[NTLK] Newton Book Format

From: BOURGUIGNON D DvSI/SNPI MTY (didier.bourguignon_at_francetelecom.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 05:05:27 EST

  I have red last night the " Newton Format " book to start my little " PDF
to NewtonBook " converter.

  In its document, there is a description of the Common Header (the "
Package container Format " ) but not the description of the " Part Entry ",
the specific part depending of the type of package.

  I know how to make the Header of my NewtonBook but not how to organize the
data part (text and graphic) of the Digital Book.

  Where can I found this structures definitions ?

  I 'm starting to read the " Newton Programmer's Reference " , and the
"Newton Programmers Guide 2.0 " but they are really Big and not in French
(I'm a poor Froggy who try to understand ;-) ).

  So if someone can help me to gain time ...

  Thank's.

Cordialement
Didier BOURGUIGNON

" Ce message et les documents joints sont protégés et confidentiels. Ils
sont exclusivement destinés aux personnes nommément visées ci-dessus.
Toute autre personne ne peut copier et/ou communiquer à un tiers le présent
message et/ou les documents joints. "