Re: [NTLK] Don't Get A Palm

From: Ben McBeen (info_at_mcbeen.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 22:07:06 EST

Well, I'm a three year Palm user. I'm currently selling my Palm IIc on
Ebay. I lost my original MP2000 to a horrific accident under an eighteen
wheeler on a freeway. It was bad. REAL bad. I decided back then to turn
my back on Newton (since it was canceled) and try Palm. I stuck with it
for three long years, trying to convince myself it was ok. About a month
ago, I found myself using my IIIc for nothing expect acidfreecell (The
absolute best card game on ANY handheld). Considering the thing cost me
449.00, it was quite a waste. I then decided to pickup an 2100. I'll
never go back.