Re: [NTLK] more on $25 newts

From: Rui Curveira (rui_at_interlog.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 09:26:24 EST

Yeah sneaky! I saw that too. I emailed them and asked if I got the Newt DOA
could I return it? The response was:
"These units are tested and work before shipping. I cannot guarantee the
battery, they are used and can work now and one hour later be dead... the
units will not be DOA."
No mention of whether or not I could return it ... sneaky.
Rui