Re: [NTLK] Where can I get my Newton repaired?

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 08:06:55 EST

It may be a temporary outage of their server, try it again later.
But you can also phone them:
+44 1582 650000
But I warn you: the price you will have to pay is really high:
first you pay for shipping the transportation box 3 way,
second they will charge you around 90 british pounds for a first check
third you have to pay for the real repair cost, which are dependent on what
is wrong with your Newt.
And last but not least they are not able to replace the LCD touch screen
anymore. (status of last year)

Maybe it is lees expensive to look for a replacement on Ebay.
What is wrong with your Newt?

Johannes