Re: [NTLK] eMate power adaptor for an MP120?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 03:24:59 EST

on 25-02-2002 9:09, Russ Bravo at russbravo_at_lineone.net wrote:

> Is an eMate power adaptor (7W Apple Newton Power Adaptor) usable with an
> MP120? Just received one from a noble fellow lister in Holland, but can't
> seem to get it to work.
>
> It hasn't fried the Newt, you'll be glad to know, but it simply doesn't seem
> to power it up. Is it compatible, or am I just doing something wrong?

Is this the original Apple Power adapter or the crappy replacement one that
was sold with eMates in Holland for a while (no fold out prongs, only
continental style ?)
If it is you're better off throwing it in the trash in my opinion.

So please specify which one you have (the latest with the fold out prongs is
a 9W adapter BTW)

Robert Benschop