[NTLK] [OT] Taunting poultry (was: Informed Designer v1.4.4)

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 16:29:27 EST

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 2/23/02 3:00 PM, the entity known
as Woo Lee transmitted the following from vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net:

> You better be tall or find a short rooster.
>
> Do the 'chicks' follow you if you win? :-p
> ------------------
>> Of course, when I was growing up, I'd imitate my friend's rooster just for
>> fun. (For those who didn't grow up around farms, if you do it well, the
>> rooster perceives you as a rival and tries to run you off. It's a hoot!
>> They may not be very big, but they can sure cause a nasty bruise on your
>> calf if you're not quick enough.)

Not that tall, either that or y'all had some BIG roosters. Just that when
you're changing directions a lot, they can never get a good run at you so
they have to do their thing strictly where they can reach. You know... you
zig when you shoulda zagged.

(And for those in the city who might think of exploring this topic... The
geese at your local park are NOT a good bird to start with. :-) )

- Eric.