[NTLK] I must be the dumbest SOB alive.

From: Jim Hill (jimhill_at_swcp.com)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 02:38:12 EST

OK, I give up. I've been working this problem since about 11 this
morning and it's now 12:30 more than half a day later.

Whatinhell am I supposed to do with a .pkg file downloaded via the web
to make my machines understand This Is A Newton Package? There seems to
be nothing I can do to stop them from being considered as generic
documents with no responsible application.

Am I just a moron or is there some special trick that everyone seems to
know but me?

Jim

--
                         jimhill_at_swcp.com
        Visit www.marrow.org -- because there is no substitute.

"If I were John and you were Yoko I would gladly give up music genius."