[NTLK] Canadian Bulk Buy...

From: Daniel Ho (hod_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 18:45:05 EST

Hi Gang,

A while back, I posted about the possibility of doing another bulk buy from
Mr2ndHand or GEM Enterprises for crazy Canucks.

If anyone is keen, please drop me a note off-list at hod_at_gurus.net.

I am thinking of getting another 2100 and may have a few friends that would
like one as well. Just figured that while I'm at it, I may as well send an
offer out to the list and coordinate such a deal if there is enough
interest.

Cheers,
Dan

Toronto/hod_at_gurus.net