Re: [NTLK] [Waba] Scored SameGame?

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 18:19:29 EST

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 zbir_at_urbanape.com wrote:

> At the last NUGWash meeting, Sean mentioned that someone was working on a
> version of SameGame that might incorporate scoring a la Bubblet ( on that
> _other_ PDA platform ).

Yes. That would be me. I did work on SameGame: I added the score display
back and was hacking around with the scoring algorithm and using Catalog
to save scores. The latest version on my Newt will save scores, but will
just keep on saving them - it won't get rid of lower scores, nor does it
try to sort them at all when displaying them. It's not really
release-worthy because of this. Maybe I'll throw the source up
somewhere...