Re: [NTLK] Re-painting a Newton: Epilogue

From: Steven Frank (stevenf_at_panic.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 12:42:44 EST

> What kind of paint?

Very bad spray paint that I bought in a convenience store for about $3.

> what preparation of surface?

None. I wanted to lightly sand and use primer, but the universe
conspired against me getting these supplies in a timely manner, so I
just went ahead and did it the wrong way.

I'll take this opportunity to stress again that anyone considering
repainting their Newton should be very confident with both solder AND
paint!

Steven