Re: [NTLK] MP2100 no longer sleeps?

From: Heiko Cultus (Heiko.Cultus_at_edag.de)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 09:07:26 EST

Laurent Daudelin wrote:

> on 22/02/02 05:00, Heiko Cultus at Heiko.Cultus_at_edag.de wrote:
> > I had this problem too. I also had a "klock" sound every minute when my Newton
> > was on the power supply. Normal Reset doesn't helped, so I have tried the
> > deeper
> > Reset (push the Resetbutton for about 5-10s while your Newton was on) and that
> > worked.
>
> I would understand the "klock" sound to be the sound that is made when the
> Clock application is running and a minute is tickling in. Can you try
> opening the Clock application and wait a minute or so to see if it's the
> same sound you heard?

No, it is more like a short power amplitude on the speaker. It is only when the
Newton is not on and the power supply is insert or when I power up my Newton.
But as I told, this problem was gone, when I did the deeper reset. It was very
annoying when you what to sleep and your Newton does that sound every minute.

Heiko