Re: [NTLK] Hi everyone

From: André Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 07:56:38 EST

Smith, Bradley wrote:

>This is Brad,
>
>An old time newtoneer, recently returned to the flock.
>Can anyone point me to some instructions for connecting my 2100 to the
>internet through my Windows 2000 box using the remote access serial
>connection concept? There used to be a really good page on how to do it on
>the net but all my google searches have failed me thus far.
>
>Best regards
>Brad

Welcome back! What do you mean "remote access serial connection
concept?" do you mean just regular serial or something more specific, if
you mean just serial I can send you instructions that I posted to the
list earler this week. (I knkow the more messages I send the higher in
the stats I go, but I don't want to be annoying!) Feel free to email me
privately.

André