Re: [NTLK] Where can I find NewtPlayer?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 01:07:00 EST

Actually, a week in Kauai and another week in
Oahu.(our original honeymoon was on Oahu, so we have
to do that. Our promise is that every ten years, we
will add an additional week and an addional island to
our honeymoon. So, in 10 more years, we will do Oahu,
Kauai and Maui, and so forth and so on! (we just had
to do Kauai...the garden isle)
As far as San Francisco is concerned, we won't have
the time to do Alcatraz. I'm going to have to limit us
to 3 hours of site seeing. I certainly don't want to
miss the flight to Hawaii!
Thanks for the contrats! The first 10 years are the
toughest!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Woo Lee <vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

> Congrats.! :-)
>
> Maui?
>
> San Fran. is a fun city. Don't get stuck on
> Alcatraz. :-o
> >In about a month, my wife and I will be heading out
> on
> >our 2nd honeymoon (10 year anniversary) to Hawaii.

> !ooW %-)
> Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -