Re: [NTLK] Poll: who owns a spare?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 14:38:23 EST

> Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 22:56:57 -0500
> From: Alex <admeddemda_at_f-m.fm>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Poll: who owns a spare?
>

> If I had a spare, I'd likely end up selling it.... I just cant stand
> unused computer bits hanging around... unless, of course, they are
> worthless... lmao

I know that feeling. I once got a Duo210 with a dead batt. for free, but it
sat around useless. and I was unable to connect it to my then current
Wallstreet (I was too dumb ;).
It looked at me every day for over one year, and said: "Set me free".
I recently sold it on eBay and it made somebody very happy.

I have an OMP that sat around useless for a while, as I did not want it to
look used, but I put it next to one of the phones now as a notepad, so it is
no longer useless.

Regarding spares, I am hoping to receive my US2100 soon. It will not be a
spare, but the new king of the hill, as it will make my German2100 my
bedside Newt as long as I do not have too many lectures in German.

Oliver :)