Re: [NTLK] (OT)'prohibitions' in Emails

From: Darl Singh (darl_at_xpress.net.nz)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 13:41:44 EST

FWIW - our company recently took over a number of domains: we still get emails with 'old' addressing pop up from time to
time.
I got pi**ed off with these particular guys: they continued sending to us wel after a number of 'polite' notices- and,
as you can see below, I replied with some vitriol.

I had my statement checked by our Co. lawyer: his comment is that it is generally supported (as written) in NZ law.

Felt better to get back at this guy, anyhow!

Cheers all
-D