Re: [NTLK] [ot] Re: GEM Enterprises - Their definition of DOA and how to protect yourself%26In-Reply-To=%26lt;3E061371-2537-11D6-B55E-000A27E4417C@www.t hisoldnewt.com>

From: Christian Matzerath (matze_at_uumail.de)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 12:50:25 EST

On February 21 2002, David Orriss Jr <dave_at_davenet.net> wrote:

>Warren didn't flame them at all. But they did basically tell him; "Sorry, =

>you buys the stuff you takes your chances"..
>
>At 09:47 AM 2/20/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>
>>Hi Warren,
>>
>>didn't follow your problem through the whole thread, so maybe you've =3D
>>mentioned that you did ring GEM. If not, these are their numbers:
>>

>- --
>David Orriss Jr.
>dave_at_davenet.net
>http://www.davenet.net

>--

Hi there,

sorry, didn't mean to state that Warren did flame them! How should I dare? =
Me in his case would have been flamed them, though ;-). As for the fact =
that my MP of GEMs was in fine condition and so had no reason to flame I =
have realized that Robin is a nice person and wanted to give Warren the =
hint to speak with her, not knowing how she would react when flaming at her =
(as I would have done ... as mentioned above)

Anyway, Matze=