[NTLK] NiMH & MP100 (was MP130 Batteries)

From: Paul Nuernberger (newton_at_thenuernbergers.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 12:18:14 EST

No, you cannot. The OPM & 100 used a sealed NiCd pack that was charged in
an external charger designed specifically for that setup (I own a few of
these). I still use an original OMP/100 NiCd pack - get about 8 or so hours
of use from it (I get days of use from the NiMH cells).

The disk is IIRC part of the case itself - notice that is is directly
underneath/behind the Apple logo. I have an original OMP, and an OMP/100
with the sticker (& NOS 1.3 from Apple).

The OMP & 100 are my favorite for book reading, but in their time were quite
effective for other things as well.

Paul Nuernberger