Re: [NTLK] Backups...

From: Daniel Ho (hod_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 08:59:27 EST

So, even before I get my second card, I should start planning for my 4th?
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Now I know why you have so many cards!

So on my shopping list are:
- 2nd 32M Card to backup 1st 32M Card
- 3rd 32M Card in case the 1st or second dies/disappears.
- an extra 4M Card just to be sure that the Internal Store is backed up

Strangely, this all makes sense to me. Talk about being a belt AND
suspenders kinda guy!

Thanks,
d.

--