Re: [NTLK] Poll: who owns a spare?

From: Brian Pearce (bpearce_at_cloud9.net)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 20:27:19 EST

> How many of you guys are nervous enough about your Newt crapping out and
> not being able to get another that you own a spare?

I actually spent a considerable amount of money on a spare MP2100 not too long after the product was oficially abandoned. Had I known my original unit would last this long, I might not have bothered (and if I'd waited 'till now I'd have spent no more than a third of what I paid at that time), but it amortizes out to a reasonably small annual price to pay for peace of mind.

And besides, who knows how much longer I'll need to wait?

BRIAN/bpearce_at_cloud9.net