Re: [NTLK] Quicktake was MP 100 and Uconnect

From: Stephanie Maks (newton_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 11:42:52 EST

Even if the ATA support worked with SmartMedia cards, that is only half the
battle. Then you need the Newton to support FAT volumes on the SmartMedia
card, and I don't think FAT support is in version 1 of ATA. Once you could
mount and view a FAT volume, of course, then you just need a bit of software
that lets you view JPG files.

-Stephanie

http://www.maksystems.com/newton/