Re: [NTLK] Another Battery Miracle!

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 11:27:14 EST

on 2/20/02 9:17 AM, Chris Searles at csearles_at_netcologne.de wrote:

> How long did you recharge them? I tried following the advice given on
> this list for the 2100 NiMH batteries, ie charging them for 12 hours and
> it looks like I totally killed my 130 battery pack.

The light turned green is about four hours (or less). Shortly after the
light went green, I pulled the batteries, and dropped them into my Newt.
I've been using them about 4 or 5 hours now, and they still have about 2/3
of a charge. Not bad for batteries that have been sitting dead for almost a
year. BTW, you can't overcharge them in the Newton base or the 130. It stops
by itself when it's done.

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! - I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry