Re: [NTLK] Remote control eMate?

From: scotty technoir (ticknor_at_punkass.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 21:24:16 EST

hey Dave.
i have had limited success with showmate. it works with my Sony devices, and
also supports magnavox, panasonic, technics, and yamaha. don't see why it
wouldn't work with the eMate. it is charityware

i haven't heard of omniremote, have you tried it?

scotty t

I've seen the "newt as a remote control" threads, and I've wondered, Could I
get my eMate to do that? I imagine I'd need back talk and omniremote,
right? If anyone has had experience with this, I'd love to hear about it.
Plus, my wife would think that was cool. hehe.

Dave