Re: [NTLK] GEM Enterprises - Their definition of DOA and how to protect yourself

From: emdub (emdub_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 17:51:24 EST

Bad luck can happen to any one and if I had seen your warning before, I=20=

might have not bought 2 Newtons from GEM enterprises OUTSIDE eBay.

I was lucky I guess... I got 2 perfectly healthy and fit 2100 Newtons=20
with 2 working 32 MB card and 2 working 33.6 modem. Plus I ordered them=20=

to Portugal so it would be much harder (read expensive) to return these=20=

2 units. I had a small problem with one of the batteries, but that=20
wasn't problem with the battery. It was innexperience. Everything I have=20=

to say about GEM enterprises is positive...

...sorry about your bad luck.

-mw

A Nobel Peace Prize? I would KILL for one of those!