Re: [NTLK] Any developers available to clean up Equate?

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 12:55:46 EST

> Apparently WalletWare still
> sells/supports ExpensesPlus.

Without knowing what the current price for ExpensePlus is, I recommend this
to anyone that needs to track expenses. I acquired an unopened copy of it
with an MP I bought on eBay. I had not heard of it prior but after testing
it out, I've come to rely on it, well not exactly daily, but certainly
weekly.

It allows you to categorize expenses into categories and prints a nice
report if you need to submit for reimbursement or tax purposes.

One of the categories is mileage.

I've even found a make-shift way to track hours when billing clients.

Ken Whitcomb