Re: [NTLK] is my flash memory card corrupted?

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 10:22:46 EST

on 2/19/02 10:05 AM, MMarvald_at_aol.com at MMarvald_at_aol.com wrote:

> What can I do to reformat the card when the newton automatically tries
    Do a restart with the card inserted and immediately hold the stylus near
the left side of the screen until a slip comes up. You will be asked if you
want to activate the packages on the internal store. Answer yes. Then
immediately hold the stylus on the left side of the screen again. A slip
will come up asking if you want to activate the packages on the card. Answer
no. You can now erase the card.

Peter