Re: [NTLK] is my flash memory card corrupted?

From: MMarvald_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 10:05:07 EST

Hi,
    New member with another question. The 24 meg memory card that came with
the newton: I was downloading a bunch of programs. One in particular I put
on the card: ten thumbs. When I put it into the newton, it said the program
had expired. Now all the newton does when I put in the card is continue to
look for a program that is not all there and I can't get to the screen that
will enable me to erase and reformat that card.

What can I do to reformat the card when the newton automatically tries to
access what is on the card and won't let me get to the "erase" screen. The
only way to get out of it is to eject the card or reset and eject the card.

Last question: where is an inexpensive place to buy a new card online? Or is
there a place that can just reformat it for me?

mark