Re: [NTLK] Multiple pop accounts

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 23:51:16 EST

on 18/02/02 22:57, David Golden at ikondave_at_charter.net wrote:

> Is there any way to set up multiple pop accounts in Enroute or SimpleMail? I
> have one account that is with a traditional dial up ISP and another that is
> through our cable company. The cable company does not offer dial up access,
> so I have to be able to go through my ISP number . I can do this quickly and
> wirelessly with my VisorPhone, but I prefer to use my MP21k for email when
> possible. I've checked the Newt FAQ's but haven't been able to locate an
> article that deals with this specific issue. TIA.

I think you need to create additional owner cards in Owner Info, and add at
least one email address for every email address you want to check.

-Laurent.

case and paste n.: [from `cut and paste'] 1. The addition of a new feature to an existing system by selecting the code from an existing feature and pasting it in with minor changes. Common in telephony circles because most operations in a telephone switch are selected using case statements. Leads to software bloat.