Re: [NTLK] Warning: bug in ATA Support beta releases & about RC1

From: PaulMmn (PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 22:44:45 EST

You can (could) pay for something in DeutschMarks and have the
transaction appear on your credit card as xxx DM = yyy $; Pay This
Amount. Your exchange rate will vary.

I would suspect that your Friendly Neighborhood Credit Card can
handle Euros just as easily.

Really makes you realize just how tightly knit the world has become! (:

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.nospam.com