[NTLK] CompUSA Free PDA 3-in-1 Pen & 16MB CF

From: speedy2 (speedy2_at_dag.net)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 22:05:17 EST

Hey all.

CompUSA yesterday ran an ad that had a Platinum Pen (www.platinumpen.com)
3-in-1 unit(w/ PDA stylus) for free after mail-in rebates. They also were
selling a 16MB Lexar CF card for free after rebates.

The pen FYI has black ink, .5mm lead, & a red stylus. I tried the stylus
on my Newton and liked it. It gave good results and the stylus doesn't
feel too heavy.

Thanks,
Speedy2.