Re: [NTLK] Turning pkgs into books?

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 21:26:21 EST

Verily, on 2/18/02, Bradford Schmidt quoth:

It's a Paperback book. See <http://www.thefedors.com/pobox/>

>1 - What am I reading it with that doesn't have the option to bookmark, but=
> does have the option to change the font? It has a little horizontal=
> scrollbar at the bottom.

see above. the scroll bar shows your position in the book.

>2 - How can I get it to read as a book?

you can't. The paperback reader is pretty cool when you get used to
its limitations. It's cross platform (1.x-2.x), all screen
orientations, and allows you to change the fonts. In trade you give
up bookmarks, hard coded pages, and a real table of contents.

later,

--
ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com