Re: [NTLK] WaveLan Silver...

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 18:55:48 EST

on 18-02-2002 11:17, Joe Anthenat at janthenat_at_mac.com wrote:

> Will any old Lucent WaveLan Silver card work for this wireless stuff?
> Wasn't there some sort of restriction regarding model numbers or
> something? If so, what?

The card that's working so far is the 'Lucent Technologies WaveLAN Turbo
11Mb Silver', which is the one that I have as well.

Good deal on
http://eshop.macsales.com/Search/Search.cfm?Column=Description&Criteria=airp
ort

They're offering it for $49.97 and you might get it cheaper if you manage to
get on their mailing list first.
I only got on their list after, so I realized this too late :-(

Robert Benschop