Re: [NTLK] MP2x00 hot in the back: anyone got that problem?

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 03:14:43 EST

So I really think that this was a LatchUp effect.
I know that we are very careless (including me) connecting things to our
Newt while it is up and running.
The safe way would be to switch off before connecting anything.
Ignoring that we all risk damaging the Newt.
And this was what I mentioned before to be one more advantage of the
SER-001, because if the serial interface will be damaged, only the SER-001
board will be damaged, thus the Newt interface is protected by the SER-001.

Johannes