[NTLK] Mobile backup

From: aj (al1800_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 21:45:09 EST

Has anyone had experience with "MobileBackup"? I've used NCU and NBU
for years with varying degrees of success and frustration. The
reference on their site quotes Steven McNeil saying it worked
perfectly from the start. Funny thing is that "David MacNeill" (not
Steven McNeil) is the Mac/Newton expert and Executive Editor of Pen
Computing Magazine. So instead of taking their word for it, I would
like to know if there has been success using this to backup and
restore without problems. Their site is:
http://www.modasys.de/htmls/produkte/pH/mobilebackup/NOS_E.html

thanks
-al